Sunday 13 January 2013

Last Free Sunday Night =P



The last day for my Sem 2 break =]

Feel like want to do something useful before the day after today ~

Well , it's end up with my laziness ...zZzzz

I have forced myself to revise mathematics 1 today

Actually I still not decide yet whether retake math in the next trimester

Or maybe the 4th one...?

I'm still consider to make the most suitable way for myself..




  


Be smart, Be wise , Be brave  =]

I've told  myself for more than ten times, I guess..

However, Everything remains the same ... LOL




I'm getting nervous for no reason,

I have no idea on what I'm worry about 

but I face this problem when the schooling day

is next day after a long break.





These days,I play pokemon during free times.

All the pokemon are so cute !! xD

My game version is Soul silver (4th generation)

A lot of stuffs have changed compared to last days

my "ruby" version

I think , it was seven years ago ?

I'm happy while playing it xD






Today I heard a good news from my parents

I'm glad to hear that...

I hope Lucks will get along with us  =D

And ... I heard a funny story from them too .

I think , my 1st reaction is " LOL" when i heard it ...><




Shuffle  shuffle   shuffle  away the depress mood ! ~~

It's time to get myself recharge  =PP

Gonna sleep soon ...  =D

Good Day xD







No comments:

Post a Comment

《楚乔传》观后感

电视剧 《楚乔传》已完播。 而我和妈妈也一起看了大结局。 早有耳闻这部剧只拍了小说一半 (难怪40多集了男女主依然不和) 只是这结局来得有点猝然。 这部电视剧   改编自潇湘冬儿著 《11处特工皇妃》。 由于中国广电局设限,原本的穿越元素被削走,架空历史背景...