Wednesday 10 August 2011

Silly + nooby SIWX XD



匆忙地跑出家门 ,o my god~

i'm late for train ~

i haven't buy the card ~~~

i rushed to the station and tried to buy it before

the train arrived the station.

o.o ..can be faster please?




i entered the train before the door was closed.

eiei , something was stuck at the door i think.

OOOOO ,it was my lovely school bag.

i cannot move around and " save:" my bag.

the door was half -closed.

i waited for about 2.5 seconds before the door was reopen again.

i heard somebody was laughed on me .

yaya , it's quite funny for them .

my face was turned red and i just can smile

to cover my silly face expression. tolonglah -.-

Their voice are as clear as the loudspeaker's effect

Because the train was silent in the morning XD......

there was nothing funny atcually

i dunnoe why they laughed so loud

never mind ... just a small case XD~


haha , i laughed myself in heart

silly fish ..always do something noob ..... -.-''














杨宝贝的小说 -爱情,来了。

值得一看。真的 =)

她写出的青少年恋爱体验及感受

很适合我们的年龄层 ^^





什么是努力?就是我会尽全力去完成的东东 ^^

什么是加油?就是我永远不会漏油的意思 ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

《楚乔传》观后感

电视剧 《楚乔传》已完播。 而我和妈妈也一起看了大结局。 早有耳闻这部剧只拍了小说一半 (难怪40多集了男女主依然不和) 只是这结局来得有点猝然。 这部电视剧   改编自潇湘冬儿著 《11处特工皇妃》。 由于中国广电局设限,原本的穿越元素被削走,架空历史背景...